Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 145

Today was a day for travel. The 5.5 hour trip to Bowling Green, Ohio was easy. The weather was beautiful and I had a good book on tape. This is a nice small town and the carillon from Bowling Green State University provides periodic musical background. I had a long walk around the campus. The fraternities and sororities seem to comprise what used to be dorm facilities. Greek life is thriving here.

I am spending odd bits of time trying to prioritize and conceptualize organizing all the genealogy data and the format for several books. It is and will continue to be an ongoing effort. Tonight is a night for labeling photographs - I am a bit behind and would like to get them in the correct electronic files before I get home. Tomorrow - cemetery and library - What Else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment