Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 88

The day was spent at the computer. One grant is 95% complete. The other about 65%. Making progress but budgets are always onerous.

This evening was spent sifting through genealogy trying to figure out the best way to tackle the obscure Pennsylvania information I have. As much as I would like to head to the countryside, I think my best bet is at the PA Historical Society. With Louise's help, I am armed with maps and schedules so I can tackle the train in the morning. By tomorrow night, hopefully I will be the veteran of another big city transit system and full of details on De Havens and Stephens relatives.

Meanwhile, today I had a lovely walk in the woods before breakfast and lunch in the sun on the back porch. Tomorrow - concrete and traffic - joy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment